The tools advocated in this section are tablet alternatives for Vocaroo and Glogster. They are available for both iPad and android.
Audioboo is an example of a voice recorder which allows you to record your voice and share your recordings with others.
Make a recording of yourself doing this exercise from Project 3rd Edition Level 2 (Tom Hutchinson OUP) and then post a link to the recording on your blog.
How to do it:
1. Go to your app store to download the free app (Audiboo). Alternatively you can go to the site, and you'll be directed to download the app.
2. Press the green "Record" button to start (this won't record your voice, it will just take you to the page, which will).
3. When you're ready to record your voice, press the red "Record" button. Press "Pause" when you're ready to stop.
4. When you're happy with your recording press "Publish" (top right corner).
5. Give your recording a title, then press "Save + Upload".
6. Scroll across the screen to the "My Boos" icon and tap it.
7. Click the little white arrow on the right of your recording.
8. In the top right corner press
and then "copy link".
9. Go you your blog and create a new post. Paste the link to your boo in the blog and then press "Publish". You've done it. :-)
A tablet alternative to Glogster.
Create a poster about your favourite animal - doing this project from Project 3rd Edition Level 2 (Tom Hutchinson OUP)
How to do it:
1. Go to your app store to download the free app (lino). Alternatively you can go to the site, and you'll be directed to download the app.
2. Tap "Sign up" (top left) and think of a username, password, and enter your email. Tap "sign up" (top right).
3. Agree to the terms and conditions (top right).
4. You're ready to create a sticky board :-)
5. In the top right corner click on
give your board a name, choose a background, decide who you want to view your "stickies" and then tap "Create" (top right corner).
and select if you would like to add text or a photo to your sticky.
7. To move your sticky around, hold your finger down on the sticky for 3 or so seconds (a long press) and then drag it to where you want it. A long press will then also enable you to edit.
Happy sticky board creating :-)