Vocaroo is an online voice recorder. It does not require a login to use it and saves audio for a limited period of time.
Make a recording of yourself doing this exercise from Project 3rd Edition Level 2 (Tom Hutchinson OUP) and then post the recording on your blog.
How to do it:
1. Go to www.vocaroo.com
2. Click on "record" (you might get a prompt asking for permission to use your microphone. Click "allow".)
3. Do the activity, when you are finished click "stop".
4. Now you can retry or listen to your recording. When you are happy with the recording click "save".
5. Now click on the "embed" button. Copy the embed code. (Make sure you copy all of it.)
7. View the blog, make sure you click on the "play" button and not on the word Vocaroo in order to hear your recording.
Because audio is not saved on Vocaroo forever you might want to download it first and then post it on the blog.
5. Choose to download the audio in MP3 format. Click "MP3"
6. Go to you blog and create a new post. Click the "upload images" button.
7. Select the recording. Once it has uploaded click on "publish".